Why Trade an Index?
The Australian Index is the ideal Index to trade. It is the “Goldilox” Index that is not too BIG and not too SMALL. It is just the right size to see where institutions engage and where the general retail market engages. It is always the BEST 200 stocks in the market and so fundamentals for each individual stock are NOT critical. THERE ARE NO FUNDAMENTALS.
The Index is a map of people’s fear and greed. If we know the predominant emotion we can trade the Index. Despite the Institutions best efforts, we know what they are thinking.
Why the Australian Index?
The Australian Index:
- Operates in our time zone – you can trade and enjoy a social life.
- Trades in $AUD – you do not have constant currency issues.
- Has easy to trade moments where the market consistently behaves in a known manner.
- Is the first major market open in the world but wants to follow the world.
What Does the Day Trading Course Encompass?
The Day Trading Course is the most comprehensive trading course offered by Investor Centre. It is a complete course (including 12 months mentorship) designed for you to generate an income from the market by Day Trading.
- Comprehensive cross-referenced Day Trading Notes
- 1 Day theoretical training
- 1 Day hands-on trading (account recommended)
- ICI Professional Software - Exclusive Day Trading Tools
- Expert Advisor for 12 Months
- Comprehensive Data on every day for the last 5 years of the market.
- On-going Day trading events (My Trading Zones) in Capital Cities (small additional cost)
What Is Expert Advisor?
Expert Advisor is an advisory note issued at 9.00am EVERY TRADING DAY. It encompasses critical factors affecting the market for that day. It covers primary trades that can be deployed and expected ranges within the market direction. It nominates possible limits and stops and these trades are actually executed by our lead Analyst – Jody Elliss. He also includes a debrief of the previous day's trades and addresses both outcomes and market issues.
The Day Trading Course comes with the IC-Investor Professional software. This has custom tools for day trading the Index. These proprietary tools provide critical information and formula’s specific to the Australian market. The tools are deemed necessary for effective Day Trading.
- TWB (Tactical Work Book) gives critical information about the overall direction of underlying markets that are comparisons of key market sectors from 4.00pm yesterday to 9.00am this morning.
- Expert Advisor (EA) gives pertinent trades, direction of market and expected trade outcomes and a debrief of yesterday’s recommendations.
- Wealth Accumulator is a proprietary indicator that can be used as an end-of-day or intraday attack tool with a high degree of success. It is highly effective in a trending market and becomes effective after 11.00am.
- SPI Master Grid is a proprietary system of support and resistance that allows you to calculate trade targets in advance.
- Zone Analysis Profile (ZAP) is a proprietary system for locating the market sweet spots – where the market is likely to gravitate to.
- Institutional Market Sentiment is a specialised tool to measure the underlying institutional exposure to the market.
- Market Direction Finders key instrument indicators for the direction of specific key instruments Oil, Gold, US, UK and Asian Indexes for the next 24 hours.
One of the most critical factors is how much to trade. Day Trading uses the highly successful (400 Rule) employed by Trading Tigers to assist in growing your account. The 400 Rule allows you to make mistakes and learn without jeopardising your entire account.
The Money management rules in Day Trading are tried and proven success strategies that will help control your fear and greed in the market and help you manage your successes and failures.
Day Trading $4400 (includes ICI Professional Software, 12 months Expert Advisor and TWB).
Existing IC –Investor clients $2,200 (includes Course, 12 months Expert Advisor and TWB).
What Clients have to say
The daily market information, along with your notes and your suggested trading options, are equivalent to having a trading mentor working with me daily.
What’s even better than that, is knowing that you are trading the suggested trades yourself with your own money, which means you’ve got some skin in the game. I think the current format where you do a market wrap up, discuss the days suggested trades and finish off with a review of yesterday’s results, is great.
Thanks for all your support.
Your daily commentary is terrific and has made an impact and a difference in my ability to practice the day trading and platinum tiger principles.... it’s been profitable every day, finally, it’s coming together for me.